Saturday, August 6, 2011

FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS - Housing Interest Rates Are More Affordable Than Ever!

Housing Interest Rates Are More Affordable Than Ever!
Calling all FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS !  Interest rates over the last few weeks have plunged even lower making an enticing invite for anyone sitting on the fence thinking about buying.   It is a great TIME TO BUY A HOME.
With the rates down this low, some are even buying the rental they live in and their payments are dropping - saving them a ton of money AND they are now owners of the property investing and not throwing money away!
You will be amazed at what you might qualify for and with the low housing prices you could finally afford your dream home.
The first step is to give me a call – I have a great loan officer who can pre-qualify you over the phone ! 
So, if you want to work with the BEST REALTOR IN MEDFORD, OREGON then call me - anytime.  You can also go to my website for a snapshot of the market and see what homes recently sold for and where the best deals are.
If you are a FIRST TIME HOME BUYER or just want to invest in Real Estate – now is the time. 
Cheryl Malone – Real Estate Broker
Windermere Investors Marketplace
541.951.1960
www.CherylMalone.com

Once you are pre-qualified for a home loan, I would love to help find your dream home - "Lets Go Shopping!"
Servicing the Rogue Valley including Medford, Central Point, Jacksonville, Talent, Phoenix, Eagle Point, Sams Valley, Rogue River & White City Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete